Don’t make these common booster fundraising mistakes
- No one wants to help BOSSY booster member. Be a leader that inspires trust, loyalty and action.
- Get everyone behind your booster club fundraising event. Don’t just count on a few key people to do everything.
- Don’t be a hero. Be a valuable team player.
- Don’t sell items that are too expensive. So check your demographics of your school
- Do not select fundraising items people do not want to buy. Choose fundraiser items that people LOVE to buy and eat themselves.